De Cajón! Barcelona Flamenco Festival
The Flamenco Festival De Cajón! is back. An authentic festival with its own entity within the Voll-Damm Barcelona Jazz Festival.
Considered one of the most important Flamenco Festivals of Barcelona focusing on all kinds of flamenco artist. Its 2022 edition will host one of the most spectacular returns of the season, with the presentation at the Palau de la Música Catalana of the new work by Michel Camilo and Tomatito. The Dominican pianist and the guitarist from Almería return to the place where their duo was born with their Aranjuez project, based on the famous guitar concerto by Joaquín Rodrigo.
In addition, you can’t miss Vicente Amigo and Niña Pastori, plus names such as the master of the six strings Rafael Riqueni and Rosario La Tremendita with an acoustic approach.
De Cajón Flamenco artists and dates
Please note that you must purchase tickets for each concert separately as there are no tickets for the flamenco festival as a whole. Concerts will be held in different venues around Barcelona (Liceu, Palau de la Música Catalana, Luz de Gas, etc).
- Raúl Rodríguez 3F Power Trio: Tuesday, October 18th at Luz de Gas, 9.00pm
- Michel Camilo & Tomatito: Friday, November 11th at Palau de la Música Catalana
- Rafael Riqueni: Saturday, November 26th at Conservatori del Liceu
- Rosario la Tremendita: Monday, November 28th at Conservatori del Liceu
- Vicente Amigo: Friday, December 2nd at Palau de la Música Catalana
- Niña Pastori: Monday, December 26th at Gran Teatre del Liceu
- Miguel Poveda: Tuesday, December 27th at Gran Teatre del Liceu